Barman Skills Course
R 5 520.00
This course consists of 8 Modules. The course is aimed at Food & Beverage staff currently working in the Hospitality Industry. This course focuses on the bar and is aimed directly for in service bar staff.
- Week 1 – 7732 Prepare and clear areas for drinks service.
- Week 2- 7760 Prepare a drink service for licensed premises.
- Week 3 – 7778 Maintain the drink service.
- Week 4 – 7750 Present and Serve bottled wine.
- Week 5 – 7773 Prepare and serve spirits and liqueurs.
- Week 6 – 7753 Prepare and serve cocktails.
- Week 7 – 7735 Clean and store glassware.
- Week 8 – 7779 Supervise and maintain beverage storage.
8 Weeks Part Time with 1 additional day for the Exam
Minimum Gr 9 (PASSED)
LHSA-Certificate of completion
Online, with a written examination.