Housekeeping Skills Course
R 5 520.00
This course consists of 8 Modules. The course is aimed at Food & Beverage staff currently working in the Hospitality Industry. This course focuses on the bar and is aimed directly for in service bar staff.
- Week 1 – AS15- Provide a housekeeping service within designated area of work.
- Week 2- AS18- Maintain the housekeeping service
- Week 3 – AS16- Maintain housekeeping supplies.
- Week 4 – AS01- Prepare beds and handle linen and bed coverings.
- Week 5 – AS03- Service guest rooms areas.
- Week 6 – AS02- Service toilet areas.
- Week 7- AS05- Handle and store cleaning equipment and materials.
- Week 8 – AS06- Handle and dispose of waste
8 Weeks Part Time with 1 additional day for the Exam
Minimum Gr 9 (PASSED)
LHSA-Certificate of completion
Online, with a written examination.